1C:Enterprise 8. Catering
The software “1C: Enterprise 8. Catering” is developed to automate financial and tax accounting (including calculation of unified tax on imputed income) at restaurants, cafes, bars, business units of public catering at hotels, production and confectionary shops and other enterprises of catering trade.
The automation of 1C: Enterprise 8. Catering allows you:
- To automate workplaces of a production manager, cook, chief operating officer, cost accountant, sock-keeper, accountant for different accounting spheres.
- To keep financial and tax accounting in catering simultaneously for several organizations in the integrated information base and keep records of the enterprise with different management forms.
- To keep records of accounting transactions using foreign currency and conventional units, accounting of additional expenses;
- To keep a structured list of dishes, semiproducts and food stuffs. Some types of stock items have been added: a dish, semi-product, material, food stuff, etc.
- To keep stock according of materials and ready-made food according to Book-Keeping Regulations 5/01 “Stock Accounting”.
- To keep quantitative and money accounting on warehouses. In the first case the estimation of goods and materials for financial and tax accounting purposes does not depend on the warehouse where they have been received. The warehouse inventory control (both quantitative and money) can be passive if there is no necessity in it.
- To use several recipes with the possibility to choose one at the moment of cooking process. In this case it is acceptable to use the scheme “dish to dish”. The number of nesting levels is unlimited.
- To use the operation of butchering, e.g. cutting. For butchering the recipe is also available.
- To keep records of semiproducts, operating expenses, seasonality.
- To use a special mode of stock accounting, whose usage rate, expressed in terms of one portion, is extremely small, e.g. spices, salt, sugar.
- To keep accounting of such activities as “Wholesale shipment” and “Retails”. The accounting in catering on retail warehouses can be kept with the use of account 42 “Trade Margin”.
- To establish inventory of warehouses and retail outlets.
- To use several typical prices, e.g. “wholesale”, “small-scale wholesale”, “retail”, “shopping”, etc., that allows you to simplify operations reflected supply and sale.
- To use different options to keep records of ingredients and writing-offs.
- To generate management and regulatory reports, to monitor production:
- Calculation for the period;
- Composition of Recipes;
- Product Report;
- Analysis of Output;
- Food Consumption;
- Check computation of food consumption;
- Consumption of spices;
- List of balance of products;
- Sales analysis;
- Balances and turnover of commodities and materials;
- Balances of commodities and materials;
- The maximum set of unified forms (“Enterprise Accounting”).
- To use the Simplified Tax System
Important! To scale up and increase a number of workplaces, you should purchase additional licenses.